Deep Learning program in personal & community health through 'Forest Therapy'
Orientation Program1. October 19-20
2. November 9-10
If you missed the 1st orientation program or are otherwise keen in knowing how do we propose shaping the rapidly growing wellness sector? Here is another opportunity. More so, as specialization have been added and age restriction dropped!
- Fill the form Application form below
- Selected applicants will be invited to attend Orientation at Sehatvan, Bhopal - Oct 19-20 or Nov 9-10
- Finalised applicants will be invited to join the fellowship in 3 weeks.
Details of the Fellowship
200+ people have stayed at Sehatvan reversing their lifestyle and chronic diseases, building habits and attitudes towards a healthier lifestyle using “forest therapy”. Within 10-15 days, participants improved their biological age between 2 to 10 years.
Many stayed for more than what they planned for - to either work further on their own health and/or deepen their understanding of health and nutrition taking it forward. The benefits of the therapy countering accelerated ageing and early onset of diseases motivates younger participants to continue working on themselves.
Sehatvan has so far been an experimentation and is already at the forefront of disease-reversal and anti-aging research. To further deepen our research and take the idea of Sehatvan far and wide we are hereby inviting people to apply to our fellowship program.
We are launching “Sehatvan’s Fellowship in Wellness” for individuals looking forward to connect to their body and natural environment, and having an active interest in bringing their learnings to more.
If you are looking forward to shaping the rapidly growing wellness sector or leading a medicine-free long and healthy life, you should apply. If you are already working in health, wellness or nutrition and wish to work further on yourself and your understanding then Sehatvan would be a great fit to your health as well as career.
This program is suited for professionals as well as non-professionals and there is no educational prerequisite. Ideally a participant should be between 15th to 30th year of his/her biological age, however, this is negotiable for highly keen individuals.
You will be provided with a certificate of participation at the end of each phase of the fellowship. You can choose to attend a part of the fellowship instead of the entire fellowship based on the interest and availability.
Yogesh ShindeSatara, Maharashtra
Pragya PushkarGajraula, Uttar Pradesh
Madhur AnandBhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Poonam ChaudharyJaipur, Rajasthan
DURATION: Imbibing the spirit of Sehatvan and mastering the skills may take anywhere from 1 month to 9 months depending upon one’s background, learning speed and the desired levels of expertise.
INDUCTION: Subsequent to the orientation program those found having the appropriate acumen and minimum competencies shall be offered the fellowship. The prospective fellows shall be expected to join at their earliest convenient date not extending beyond one month of the orientation.
- Swastha : We start with our own health - not in isolation but in conjunction. We connect with our body, mind and the environment that we are a part of, assisted by the natural living spaces provided by Sehatvan.
- Sansara : While continuing to work on our health, we delve deeper to understand health and nutrition, enabling us to work with people for the next three months. Sehatvan with its visiting health seekers, provide a robust environment for observation and learning the techniques that can lead to healthier beings.
- Swadharma : This phase is to narrow down our focus and work in-depth on a problem that our heart reaches out for. Emotional health, child nutrition, reversing biological age, etc. or any other area that touches you, we work together and build a prototype inching closer to your personal vision.
Sehatvan with its natural living spaces, visiting health seekers and “forest therapy” developed on the principles of Community, Nature & Autophagy (CNA) will serve as the major pillar of the learning. Course is being held under the supervision of Dr. Vipin Gupta who will individually spend time with each and every participant on their learning through personal and group conversations.
There will be no examinations, however all the candidates are required to maintain a rigor ensuring learning of the entire group.
Additionally, the participants will be helped to substantiate their learnings through various online resources such as Stanford’s Introduction to Food and Health, Yale’s Vital Signs: Understanding What the Body is Telling, Edinburgh’s Understanding Obesity, Copenhagen’s Diabetes - a Global Challenge to name a few.
Apart from health and nutrition, participants shall be encouraged to allocate their 1/3rd learning hours towards art, music, dance, psychology and other humanities.
- Oct 12-13 | Avoiding family diseases
- Oct 26-27 | Achieving and maintaining optimal body weight
- Nov 9-10 | Quitting diabetes, thyroidism and other endocrine disorders
- Nov 16-17 | PCOD and women’s health
- Nov 23-24 | Autoimmune diseases
- Nov 30-Dec 1 | Loneliness, mood swings and depression
MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION: All inclusive monthly contribution towards food, stay and program shall be Rs 30,000/- and all fellows shall be given opportunity to opt for work-exchange worth upto Rs 25,000/- per month to subsidize their contribution. However, the work exchange shall be made available only after 1 month’s demonstration of the competence towards the tasks that Sehatvan can offer.
REFUND POLICY: You will require remitting the monthly contribution in advance. And if in the middle of a month you discover, or we find, that you should leave the Sehatvan/ Program, you shall be refunded on pro-rata basis.
SCHOLARSHIP: 2 partial(upto 50%) scholarships are availabile on need basis. Please apply below and email seperately for scholarship.
- Child Nutrition
- Slimming & Body Shaping
- Women’s Health
- Biological Age Reversal & Longevity
- Mental & Emotional Health
- Cancer Prevention
- Inherited Diseases
- Cardiovascular Health
- Diabetes Reversal
- Terminal Care
The first group shall have 5 participants. Applications are open and will be processed on a rolling basis. So earlier you apply, the more chances of you getting selected.
We are in touch with the guest facilitators and will announce their availability once it is confirmed. Sehatvan is a home to people ranging from civil services, working on arts, environment and education and groups or meetups - opportunities which can be used to learn deeper.
- Shobhali Thapa - Psychologist - Body Awareness and Body literacy
All those staying in the fellowship program for 3 months or more shall be awarded a certificate of participation. The certificate will also have a mention of the various online add-on courses as proposed in the syllabus.